We are currently looking to grow our support team in Naas, Co Kildare and are recruiting for a Level 2 Helpdesk & Support Engineer. We require someone who is customer focused, has excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong diagnostic and multi-tasking abilities.
If you’re looking for a new challenge with huge room for future progression and training this could be the role for you.
Position: Support Engineer
- Respond to incidents logged via help desk.
- Phone, Remote and On-Site Support.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to people from no-technical backgrounds.
- Perform routine system and backup checks, escalating if required.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
- Highlight any issues on customer sites using the correct escalation procedures.
- Excellent English – spoken and written.
- A Minimum 2 year’s experience working in the IT Industry
- Full driving license.
- Industry standard accreditation desired.
- Microsoft Operating Systems & Applications.
- Anti-Virus, Spyware, Malware experience.
- Networking – TCP/IP, DNS, Switches and Firewalls
Salary will be commensurate with experience