To protect users from Impersonation type email attacks like CEO Fraud or Business Email Compromise, Spam Titan provides a range of methods to customers on its Full Stack Email security service to counter these attacks.
- Friendly Name filters to protect against social engineering impersonation attacks on mobile and desktop devices.
- Protection against social engineering attacks like whaling, CEO fraud, business email compromise or W-2 fraud.
- Instant action from the Spam Titan Threat Intelligence Network and Security Analyst teams
- Protects against Newly Registered and Newly Observed Domains to catch the first email from a newly registered domain.
- Protects against Display name spoofing and attacks targeting phones
- Protects against “looks like” and “sounds like” versions of domain names